SuperheroButtons

As many of you may know I have been planing my Lil dudes SUPERHERO birthday party. I have exactly one month and 2 weeks. Not as much time as I hoped I would. I did procrastinate since my baby was born, she kept me pretty busy. but now I'm back on a roll. I make most of the birthday stuff by hand, i prefer making then buying that way they have something unique and special. I did the same for my daughters birthday for example; tutus, jewelry boxes, flower wands ..etc. It can be a challenge @ times but I enjoy using my creative side. So far my guests seem to love the idea that its hand made. (sometimes it feels like the parents enjoy it more then the children ;D) anyways before I completely get out of the main reason for this post...here is what I recently worked on, they are superhero buttons. All together these Buttons cost under 5$ to make. enjoy .

Completed result

My motherinlaw found these at the dollar tree it contains a surprise superhero and  12 collectibles stickers. We bought some for my son and some for his little guests goodies bucket.

front of one  of the stickers

back of the sticker

I used my big Kick & sizzix die cut to cut the sticker

I cant emphasis how much i like this machine. its simply amazing i have used it for many different projects. if you haven't seen or heard of Sizzix i suggest you check it out. I cant possibly explain how much it does in one post. If you own one you know what I'm talking about.


I used the medium size circle (blue on the cover)


after passing it through the Big Kick

The Buttons package. Purchased at Michael's
This is how they looked from the front & back. I also used black board paper in black . I did have to trim the sides a bit with scissors in order to close the buttons properly.It was quick and easy. I personally loved the look of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainforest cafe ( San Francisco)

MInimalism & why it works for us

For the Cars Fans