Home made edible arrangment

First off happy early birthday to my beautiful & wonderful "Sither".( 30 min early . ) My sister asked me for one thing for her birthday and that was an edible arrangement. I said "why not " so  I checked out the pricing online ..I was like "OMGOSH" ..seriously? shes only going to end up eating it! plus the only one that i saw that would be a little reasonable was a 34$ fruit on a mug.. yep your read right a MUG size!. First off don't get me wrong I am not a cheap person.. I'm a smart shopper and that my dearest was not going to be smart. So I got a bright idea "YOUTUBE" you can learn anything on YouTube (no joke) I searched "Make your own edible arrangement"..  and TADA! there was tons of ways to make them. I reported back to my sister that I would be Making her one instead of purchasing it & that she will get 3 times more for the same price. She loved the idea and said it would be extra special if I made it ( awww) . so after watching different methods on how to make them I finally made one. I don't think I it came out  perfect but Idid have a great time trying it and hopefully I get better at it . My family & friends loved it so I'm sure i will have plenty more practice in the days to come. the total amount spent on everything ( about) was 34$. please take note that the fruit pricing depends on the season and grocery store. hope you all like it xoxo.
Pineapples cut with cookie cutter. chocolate dipped strawberries & marshmallows. plain cantaloupe & grapes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainforest cafe ( San Francisco)

MInimalism & why it works for us

For the Cars Fans