Seafood at its best

Hello Everyone. I had to write a small blog about my favorite seafood restaurant. Its name is Market Broiler. The food is delicious and the service is great. Although the drive is a bit long we don't mind because we like good fresh seafood & my children love crab. In my opinion the price is very reasonable for the portions that are served . My family and I choose from the Creative combinations "trio" I get the crab legs, tri tip steak & roasted chicken with red potatoes as my sides.The crab legs are decently big and full of meat, the steak is cooked to your choice it is tender and juicy, the roasted chicken is juicy in the inside add a bit of their BBQ sauce to it and it gives it a great sweet taste, the potatoes are so soft and well seasoned I always add melted butter to it (mmmmmm.. makes me hungry thinking of it) .  I can tell you that most restaurants we have been to and we ordered crab legs we end up getting skimpy little legs & since that's my children favorite seafood we expect them to get a good amount. We have been going to this restaurant for over 7 years and till this day I can say it taste great like always. Sign up for their email and receive special promotions. I highly recommend this restaurant for seafood lovers like myself check out the menu online and I do recommend making reservations for big parties. Hope many of you give it a try

http://www.marketbroiler.com/


. xoxo erin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainforest cafe ( San Francisco)

MInimalism & why it works for us

For the Cars Fans