Candy Cane Nails




Hello everyone! hope every single one of you are enjoying your Holiday Season . As for me it couldn't be better! It's my favorite time of the year. "Ahhh.... how I love Christmas", so to show some of my Christmas spirit I painted my nails like Candy Canes. Very easy to do, here is how I got the look. enjoy. xoxo Erin


  Step 1: Gather your materials. Any Red & metallic nail polish, scissors,Tape.
                  ( I used a Rubi nail polish I bought at Cottonon and my mini Ulta red nail polish that came in a set.)

Step 2: Cut out small stripes of tape





Step3: Apply your metallic nail polish

Step 4: After the nail polish is completely dry, carefully apply the tape stripes diagonally to each nail making sure that the tape is pressed on all the way.
Step 5: Apply the Red polish on top of the tape
Step 6: Once the red polish is dry carefully lift the tape off


NOW YOUR NAILS RE READY FOR THE HOLIDAY'S REMEMBER TO ADD A CLEAR TOP COAT SO THEY CAN LAST LONGER.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainforest cafe ( San Francisco)

MInimalism & why it works for us

For the Cars Fans